Monday, February 06, 2006

My $0.25

The Fed a'int doin' its job, 'cause a single copy over in the chem library now costs a quarter if you want to use cash. I had 4 pages I needed to copy. I had one dollar. I was kinda tired. I copied the page before the first page in the paper I wanted. That is, I photocopied the first page, and then without thinking rotated the book 180 degrees and copied the opposing page. The opposing page was not part of the paper I was trying to copy.

So I walked back to my office where I'd accidentally left my student ID. I returned to the chem library. I swiped my card ($0.14/copy when you use your card). "Retry." I did. "Retry." After 20 more "Retry" messages, I "borrowed" a quarter from one of the students sitting next to the copy machine.

Grrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is now officially a BITCHING BLOG.