Thursday, December 08, 2005

Bug found

I don't want my blog to turn into a bitch fest. A friend of mine up in DC, let's call him Snorty, was telling me that he kept up with another one of our high school "friends" by reading his blog. This guy's blog - and I haven't read it - is a bitch fest. He rants and raves about all of the things go wrong for him. Snorty enjoys the blog since he hates the guy. What's better than reading about shitty things happening to dipshits?

I have too many enemies that would love to hear about how I stubbed my toe on the way into my office, or that my coffee had gone stale after sitting on my office shelf for weeks. I will not offer them the satisfaction of knowing that anything in my life is less than perfect.

So as a big f-u to all of the people that read my blog to know how much my life sucks, I will spin every post positively.

For instance, I found a bug this morning in the code I've been working on. I started looking for it yesterday and it's very possible that the program I'm working on will function properly.

See. That's good news.

1 comment:

Clietzsche said...

You stubbed your toe?

Serves you right, jerk!

Also: that "bug" you have could be due to my peeing on your machine last night (you were doubtless wondering why your failing code was accompanied by a pungent odor).