Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm going to post more news links

I'm going to try and increase the links-to-news content, which means, I'm not always going to post when I have a house that I want to point out.

Sometimes, it'll just be a link to an article.

Like this one:

"The vacancy rate in the Triangle’s apartment market hit a five-year high of 10.4 percent in July, according to a report released Thursday by Real Data Apartment Market Research.

That’s up from 9.2 percent a year ago, according to the report, which comes out twice a year.

...

It’s also lowered rental rates, which have fallen by almost 10 percent in the past 12 months – to an average of $760 per month from an average of $787 per month."

2 comments:

Karl said...

I have not seen the savings. The rent in these apartments continues to rise, yearly.

Dice said...

The place I just moved into was offering 1 month free, which means that they take off 1/12th of the price in rent (8%). They're also offering additional specials to try and fill up their empty units.