Friday, September 08, 2006

Telepharmavangelism

A long time ago, TJ lent me The Faint's two albums "Danse Macabre" and "Wet From Birth," which I ripped onto my laptop. Then I went and bought one of their older albums so I'd have more to listen to. I never really enjoyed that album I bought, but man do I did Danse Macabre and Wet From Birth.

I just bought Wet From Birth new today, and Danse Macabre used.

I'm listening to a song on Wet From Birth called "Symptom Finger" where The Faint coin one of the coolest phrases I've ever heard. Telepharmavangelism. Selling people on cures to diseases they may not have.

I'm not sure that telepharmavangelism really goes on, yet. But considering my job future, I think telepharmavangelism will help my salary. If I ever get a position in a company where it's my job to telepharmavangelize, I'll totally credit my profession to The Faint. Thanks, guys!

No comments: