Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Neglect

This blog is suffering from serious neglect.

E3 is going on right now; a blogger from the Post is covering it. I was excited to see a link to Fable 2 and followed it to so I could watch the trailer. But I don't have windows media player for Safari. At one point, I downloaded somehing so I could watch .wmv's but it will only show the first half of anything. It pisses me off sooo much. If anyone (Stromk) has a pointer for me on how to view .wmv's with Safari, I would greatly appreciate it.

Damnit. It's a bitching blog.

2 comments:

Oblivious Tom said...

to end the neglect...

here is a post.

use it well

Clietzsche said...

Greetings fool.

You should have Windows Media Player installed already, neh?

I have the player. I will give it to you at my convenience.

You can also try VLC, which is an open source media viewer.

I'm going to go distract myself from your ignorance now.

Cheerfully,
Nietzsche